Aims and Objectives
- Build client self-esteem and confidence
- Encourage clients to take a leading role in their participation within the group
- To facilitate an environment which supports individual learning as well as encouraging interpersonal skills to be developed.
- Aim to produce a person centred experience to meet the individual needs of the clients
We look to achieve these aims by implementing:
- To encourage clients to work towards a more independent lifestyle.
- To set achievable outcomes
- Weekly Evaluations
- For all members of staff to take ownership of the planning and delivery of the sessions
- When any issues arise, for a solution to be sought after for a quick and happy resolution.